Meet our team! This is Rebecca Weathers, a Pre-hearing Case Management Paralegal at Liner Legal! She has been with Liner Legal for a few months, and we love having her positive on our team. Read more about her in her employee profile below!
- What Is Your Background? I have been a Paralegal for 10+ years. I am also a Notary. I have an Associate of Arts degree in Business Administration and an Associate of Applied Science degree in Paralegal Studies.
- What Is Your Favorite Thing About Working at Liner Legal? I love working in such a supportive environment. The team here really is a team. Michael A. Liner walks the walk and talks the talk. He has not only his client’s best interests at heart but ours as well. We succeed together or fail together and that is rare to experience, especially in a law firm. Michael A. Liner has truly built a phenomenal group of people that care about what we do, and it shows in the actions that are taken for the firm, the employees, and most importantly, our clients.
- What Do You Look Forward to Most In Your Career With Liner Legal? What I look forward to most in my career with Liner Legal is being a part of an integral, groundbreaking, group of people that hopefully forever changes the Social Security Disability industry by offering services that no other law firms have thought to offer. I look forward to being a part of a team that strives to exceed even our own expectations.
- Tell Me About Your Family: I have been married for 22 years and share two beautiful children with my husband.
- Do You Have Any Pets? I have 3 dogs, Basha, Enola, and Jellybean. We have one cat, Margaux, and recently lost our 17-year-old kitty, Boogie, who I absolutely adored. As of last weekend, we have adopted a little fellow, named Vinny, who is a 1.5-month-old kitten. He’s into everything!
- What Is Your Favorite Food? Chocolate!
- What Is the Best Place You Have Traveled? Amsterdam! I’d like to travel more and would love to travel to Ireland or Scotland.
- What Do You Do in Your Spare Time? I love to mow grass and do lawn care, garden, watch TV, and spend time with my husband, kiddos, and pets. Currently, we are doing a lot of archery tournaments with my youngest, who was North Carolina’s State Champion for the 3D targets and her cousin was the North Carolina State Champion for the Bullseye! Let’s go Weathers fam! If just trying to relax, I love being at the beach and Pawleys Island is my all-time favorite place to sit in the sand!
- What Makes You a Disability Warrior? I have been a paralegal for over 10 years, an administrative professional for 25, and have enthusiastically worked in Disability and Criminal law for most of my paralegal career. Both areas of law have been deeply humbling and richly rewarding, often changing what I thought I knew about the world. People are trying to do their best to survive and thrive in this world. I decided long ago that at no time do I want to be a stumbling block to anyone who may already be experiencing some of the worst situations in their lives. My motto is to be kind to others because you never know what that person’s journey is. I am a disability warrior because this is more than a “job” to me. I care about giving myself to my clients and their claims. They trust me to do so and this is what I would want if the situation were reversed.
Our friendly team of disability warriors is ready to give you the disability benefits you deserve! If you are looking for Wooster OH disability lawyers, Warren OH disability lawyers, or disability benefits in Ohio, call the Best Columbus Disability Lawyers– Liner Legal! We are here to help everyone in Ohio get the benefits they need. Contact us by clicking here.