WOOSTER OH DISABILITY LAWYERS
Are you looking for information on Social Security disability attorneys in Wooster, Ohio? Liner Legal Disability Lawyers can help. Obtaining social security disability benefits can be challenging, but our experienced disability attorneys have helped thousands of people receive benefits throughout Ohio.
Worried about cost? Liner Legal works on a contingency basis- that means our clients do not pay ANYTHING until they receive benefits. For a free consultation, call (216) 282-1773 or fill out a contact form online. Liner Legal also serves clients in Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Columbus, Sandusky, and Youngstown.
Where do Liner Legal clients receive medical care?
If you’re in need of medical care in Warren, Ohio, there are multiple resources that can help including Wooster Community Hospital and The Viola Startzman Clinic.
- Wooster Community Hospital – The Wooster Community Hospital (WCH) Health System is a 172-bed, full-service facility serving the residents of Wayne County, Ohio. In 2019, WCH was named a five-time recipient of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by IBM/Watson Health. They are also an accredited chest pain center by the American College of Cardiology and have been recognized in the field for their work in cardiac care, hip replacements, patient experience, and more. 1761 Beall Ave, Wooster, OH 44691 (330) 263-8100
- The Viola Startzman Clinic – The Viola Startzman Clinic has a mission to “eliminate barriers to healthcare for vulnerable patients in Wayne County and surrounding communities.” Opened in 1995 by Dr. Viola Starzman, services offered include primary care, dental, behavioral health, wellness & educational programs, and more. 1874 Cleveland Rd, Wooster, OH 44691 (330) 262-2500
Where are Wooster’s Social Security offices?
Wooster has a local US Social Security Administration office located just five minutes away from the center of the city. Those looking to apply for Social Security disability benefits can apply at this location. 2345 Gateway Dr, Wooster, OH 44691 (877) 319-0729
Where do our Wooster Social Security lawyers go to court?
If your disability case reaches the hearing level, the courthouse used for cases nearest to Wooster is located in Akron, Ohio. The Akron courthouse used for social security cases is the Social Security Administration’s Office of Hearing Operations (OHO). 121 South Main St. Akron, OH 44308-1426 (866) 708-3209
What are other local Wooster resources available to the community?
Applying for social security disability benefits can be challenging. Liner Legal wants to eliminate any extra stress and provide clients with resources to help them during this difficult time. If you’re looking for community resources in Warren, Ohio, there are plenty of organizations that can help.
- THE COUNSELING CENTER OF WAYNE AND HOLMES COUNTIES – : The Counseling Center of Wayne and Holmes Counties offers a variety of services and specializes in treating depression, anxiety, job difficulties, sexual and physical abuse, stress-related disorders and more. 2285 Benden Dr., Wooster, OH 44691 | (330) 264-9029
- COMMUNITY ACTION WAYNE/MEDINA – Community Action Wayne/Medina (CAW/M) has provided services and opportunities to thousands of low-income families since 1964. CAW/M offers a variety of services including housing assistance, HEAP/PIPP, economic assistance, transportation, and more. 905 Pittsburgh Ave., Wooster, OH 44691 (330) 264-8677
- WOOSTER HOPE CENTER : Established in 2011 by DayBreak Community Church, Wooster Hope Center (WHC) is a non-profit organization designed to provide groceries, clothing, hygiene products, diapers, and haircuts to members of the Wooster and Wayne County community. WHC provides hundreds of people in Wayne County with fresh produce, meats, and pantry items to ensure no one goes hungry in their community. 807 Spruce St., Wooster, OH 44691 | (330) 683-2242 ext. 2
What is there to do in the Wooster area?
Located on the campus of the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center in Wooster, OH, the Secret Arboretum sees over 10,000 visitors every year. Spanning 110+ acres, the arboretum features over 2,500 varieties of plants from several different ecosystems. While visiting, be sure to visit the Fortress at the Hogs-back, embankment slide, and pavilion where you can see tortoises, giant frogs, and more. Open 365 days a year, the Secret Arboretum hosts several events throughout the year including Tree Walks, Macro Photography Workshops, and more.
- Secret Arboretum:- 1220 Beall Avenue, Wooster, OH 44691
- General Info: 330-263-2495
- Museum Office: 330-263-2388
The College of Wooster Art Museum
The College of Wooster Art Museum is located in Ebert Art Center at 1220 Beall Ave. in Wooster, Ohio. Originally opened as a small gallery in the 1930s to support the educational programs at the college, the museum has grown to bring high-quality exhibitions recognized around the country. very year, between five to eight exhibitions are alternated throughout the museum, incorporating traveling exhibitions and course-integrated projects from art students at The College of Wooster. Admission to the CWAM is free and open to the public, including all exhibits.
- Ebert Art Center: 1220 Beall Avenue, Wooster, OH 44691
- General Info: 330-263-2495
- Museum Office: 330-263-2388
L.C. Boles Golf Course
Founded in 1939, L.C. Boles Golf Course is a challenging 9-hole course located in Wooster, Ohio. The course consists of a driving range, a practice putting green, a sand and chipping area, and a pro shop for all your golfing equipment needs. The course is filled with lush greenery including thousands of daffodils, dogwoods, and other abundant vegetation. L.C. Boles Golf Course is open to members of The College of Wooster community as well as the general public.
- L.C. Boles Golf Course: Gasche St. and Wayne Ave., Wooster, OH 44691
- General Info: 330-263-2316
How Can Liner Legal Help You?
- Social Security Disability Benefits: Losing your ability to work due to a condition, illness, or injury can leave you worried about the future and providing for yourself and your family. While the Social Security Disability insurance program exists to help Americans who have lost their ability to work, the road to obtaining those benefits can be long and frustrating. With all the stress and complexity of receiving disability benefits, it’s advised to seek legal help from a Wooster, OH social security disability attorney like Liner Legal.
- Long-Term Disability: The majority of people who live in Wooster, OH get disability insurance coverage from employers, as most people in the United States do. With so much at stake, it’s advised to seek legal advice from an experienced long term disability lawyer like Liner Legal. As a law firm that has represented people with disability insurance claims for years, we have seen it all. We know the tactics insurance companies use to deny valid disability claims or to delay approving benefits.
- Deaf Discrimination: At Liner Legal, we’re committed to fighting for equality, accessibility, and justice. Our deaf and disability rights attorneys fight against discrimination for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, and persons with other disabilities. Discriminatory or unfair practices against people who are deaf or hard of hearing can occur in a variety of ways, including denial to programs and services, denial of interpreters, and more. Contact an experienced deaf discrimination lawyer like Liner Legal to learn more and obtain justice for your deaf discrimination case.
Contact Liner Legal – Disability Attorneys in Wooster, Ohio
If you live near Wooster, Ohio and are considering applying for social security disability, Liner Legal can help. Over 70% of initial disability applications are denied- don’t go through this process alone. To schedule a free consultation with a Wooster disability attorney, call (216) 282-1773 or fill out a contact form online.