BEST COLUMBUS DISABILITY LAWYERS
If you have suffered a disabling injury or medical condition, you may be eligible to receive Social Security disability benefits.
Whether you’re applying for the first time or need to appeal a denied claim, Liner Legal can help you navigate every stage of the process. Our experienced Columbus disability lawyers understand the challenges disabled individuals face every day. We’re committed to helping our clients in Columbus and across Ohio obtain the benefits they need.
Liner Legal’s Columbus office is located in the Upper Arlington neighborhood. Free parking is available in the parking lot next to the building. Don’t hesitate to contact Liner Legal today at 216-282-1773 – your disability lawyers in Columbus.
- 4929 Dierker Road, Suite C Columbus, OH 43220
- Calling hours: Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Liner Legal’s office is less than twenty minutes from downtown Columbus and is easily accessible from three major highways: U.S. Route 33, State Route 315 and Interstate 71.
Where do Liner Legal clients receive medical care in Columbus?
Both Upper Arlington and Columbus house a wide range of medical professionals, hospitals, and clinics. Liner Legal’s Columbus office is located 10 minutes from the Ohio State Wexner Center and just 11 minutes from OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital. In addition, the Greater Columbus area has more than 9 Mount Carmel locations.
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is one of America’s top-ranked academic medical centers and has spent 27 consecutive years on the U.S. News Best Hospitals list. From emergency services to primary care to cancer treatment, Wexner has consistently been ranked as one of the best hospitals in Ohio for their care across the board.
- (410 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
- (614) 293-8000)
Ohio Health Riverside Methodist Hospital
OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital is the largest member hospital of OhioHealth and has been serving patients since 1892. Comprised of 1,059-beds, Riverside is recognized locally, regionally and nationally for quality healthcare practices. The Neuroscience Center is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best hospitals for neurology and neurosurgery and is one of the first in the country to earn first class designation as a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- 3535 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43214
- (614) 566-5000)
Ohio Health Dublin Methodist Hospital
OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital is a, 325,000-square-foot, primary care hospital in Dublin, Ohio. It’s conveniently located off U.S. Route 33 and is accessible from the Central Ohio Transit Authority public transport network. Opened in 2008, Dublin Methodist is recognized for surgical excellence, equipped with 8 operating rooms, 80 medical-surgical beds, and less invasive, robot-assisted surgery capabilities.
- 7500 Hospital Dr, Dublin, OH 43016
- (614) 544-8000
Arlington Urgent Care
Arlington Urgent Care is a privately owned medical practice with clinics in Arlington, Bexley, and Worthington. As the only Accredited Urgent Care Centers in the State of Ohio, they provide high quality non-emergency care on a walk-in basis for pediatric and adults patients seven days a week.
- 7500 Hospital Dr, Dublin, OH 43016
- (614) 544-8000
Ohio Health Doctors Hospital
OhioHealth Doctor’s Hospital is a 213 bed tertiary care teaching hospital located in Columbus. This is the second largest osteopathic medical training program in the United States and is renowned for its expertise in emergency care- especially for conditions of the heart.
- 5100 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43228
- (614) 544-1000
Where are Columbus’s Social Security offices?
There are three Social Security Administration (SSA) offices located in Columbus, Ohio. The offices are also accessible via phone at 1-800-325-0778 if you need to contact the administration about applying for disability benefits. Every SSA office offers information and applications for the same federal programs such as retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits.
- Columbus Social Security Office 43213 (220 S Hamilton Rd Columbus, OH 43213)- This Columbus SSA office is located approximately 1/4 Mile South Of E Broad St. The office is located on the left-hand side next to the “Budget Truck Rental” On S Hamilton Rd.
- Columbus Social Security Office 43215 (200 North High Street Columbus, OH 43215)- This Columbus SSA office is located in the Federal Building, at the corner of Spring St. and High St. Although there is no free on-site parking available, there are several parking meters and pay lots available.
- Columbus Social Security Office 43228 (1060 Georgesville Road Columbus, OH 43228)- This Columbus SSA office is located between Clime and Hall Roads next to a used car lot. It is just North of the Georgesville Rd exit off of I-270.
Where do our Columbus, Ohio disability attorneys go to court?
In Columbus, there are a variety of accessible resources located closely together, including a Social Security disability hearing office. If your disability case needs to go to the hearing level, the hearing office is only a short drive from Liner Legal’s Columbus office.
- 401 N Front St, Columbus, OH 43215
- (740) 571-3159
What are other local Columbus resources available to the community?
Liner Legal’s Columbus office is close to a wide variety of resources for those with disabilities.
- The Mid-Ohio Foodbank provides more than 66 million pounds of food every year, half of which is fresh. Through partnerships with over 650 agencies, they provide more than 140,000 meals each day for hungry people in central and eastern Ohio.
- At The Center for Disability Empowerment (CDE), they connect individuals with resources to live, learn, worship, work and play alongside people who do not have disabilities. The community-based, non-residential center offers a variety of services such as learning skills, finding services, and defending your rights. CDE’s assistance is free for people with disabilities of any age.
- At the Columbus Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation (BVR), they provide individuals with disabilities with services and support necessary to both attain and maintain employment. BVR works with all people of all disabilities including physical, intellectual, mental health, or sensory disabilities.
What to do in the Columbus area?
The city of Upper Arlington is a city in Franklin County, Ohio, on the northwest side of the Columbus metropolitan area. Both the Olentangy River and the main campus of the Ohio State University are a short distance to the east of Upper Arlington, while downtown Columbus lies just 20 minutes southeast.
Upper Arlington promotes one of the most diverse, lively, and accessible arts environment in Ohio. The Arts Festival, Upper Arlington’s most popular event of the year, brings more than 25,000 visitors to Northam Park during Labor Day weekend to enjoy live music, vendors, and family-friendly activities.
Upper Arlington also features 23 parks of various sizes, covering approximately 180 acres of land. Parks and accompanying facilities range from active athletic fields and playgrounds to wooded natural areas and ravines, shelters and art in community spaces.
The city of Columbus is also home to several world-class facilities such as the Center of Science and Industry (COSI), The Columbus Museum of Art, and the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.
How Can Liner Legal, Columbus’ Best Disability Law Firm, Help You?
Liner Legal is happy to provide a free consultation and a contingency fee pay model, meaning fees are paid only if your case is won.
- Social Security Disability Benefits- When you are disabled due to accident, injury or disease, your resources should be spent helping you heal coming to terms with your disability. However, the government agencies and insurance companies involved in the Social Security Disability claim process are often frustrating and draining. Don’t walk through this process alone, contact a Social Security disability lawyer to help you with your application for Social Security disability benefits.
- Long-Term Disability Benefits- Long term disability insurance (LTD) is commonly bought by an employer to provide benefits to employees who become disabled and unable to work. Unlike federal government programs like Social Security Disability (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI), it’s the insurance companies that make the decisions on when to approve LTD claims. These for-profit entities are often hesitant to issue approvals in order to save money and help their bottom line. The best way to get the benefits you are entitled to is to hire an experienced long term disability attorney to represent your interests.
- Deaf Discrimination– All people in America are entitled to the same rights, including those who are Deaf or hard of hearing. If a service or accommodation have been refused based on your inability to hear, that is considered a form of discrimination. Liner Legal offers representation to those who have experienced deaf discrimination in Columbus and throughout Ohio.