Jessica Duhr is a Paralegal at Liner Legal, the best disability law firm in Ohio! Jessica has worked at Liner Legal, the best law firm for getting disability benefits in Ohio, for two years. Read more about her in her employee profile!
- What is your background: I grew up here in Northeast Ohio where I have lived my entire life. Prior to working for Liner Legal, I worked for four years for another company as a disability specialist. Before that, I worked for University Hospitals as a Medical Assistant for five years.
- What is your favorite thing about working at Liner Legal: I love being a part of such a hardworking and dedicated team.
- What do you look forward to most in your career with Liner Legal: I look forward to growth, not only in myself but also continuing to watch the company grow. I also look forward to having the opportunity to be able to help more clients navigate the disability process.
- Tell us about your family: I will be celebrating my five-year wedding anniversary this year with my husband, Steven. I have a son who will be three in August. I also have a Golden Retriever named Charlie and a gray tabby cat named Doug.
- What is your favorite food: Hot teriyaki chicken wings
- Favorite movie/TV show: Bachelor in Paradise
- What do you do in your spare time: In the summer I spend my free time on Lake Erie, boating, jet skiing, and playing beach volleyball.
- What makes you a disability warrior: “I am a disability warrior because it is my passion to help others. There is no better feeling than being able to tell a client that they have been approved for the benefits that they deserve.”
Our friendly team at Liner Legal are your Warren OH disability lawyers! Our team of Wooster OH disability lawyers is here to help with disability benefits in Ohio. Call Liner Legal today to schedule your free consultation.