Meet our team! This is Emily Scott, an Intake Specialist at Liner Legal, your #1 choice to get Cleveland OH disability benefits! Emily and the Disability Warriors at Liner Legal are passionate about fighting for YOU. Learn more about Emily by reading the blog below!
- What is your background: I have a Paralegal degree as well as a Mental Health/ Social Work degree. I have previously worked in both a law firm setting and as an internal case manager for clients with traumatic brain injuries.
- What is your favorite thing about working at Liner Legal: My favorite thing about working for Liner Legal is getting to collaborate with some of the most kind and brilliant minded people this world has to offer. It leaves me feeling inspired and excited to help clients everyday.
- What do you look forward to most in your career with Liner Legal? I am looking forward to putting roots down here in Cleveland and growing with a fast paced/ forward thinking company where helping others is truly the main focus.
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself: I grew up in Michigan as a dancer and have extensive training in both performance and choreographing ballet (both the Cecchetti method and Vaganova method), tap, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, modern, and gymnastics.
- Do you have any pets? One dog: Brody
- What is your favorite food? Impossible Burger and fries
- What is your favorite TV Show? Saturday Night Live
- What do you do in your spare time: I love to take yoga or ballet classes, visit my friends back in Michigan, or curl up with a good book.
- What makes you a disability warrior: I am a disability warrior because I am an extremely caring person that will go to great lengths for anyone, especially for those who feel that their voice is not being heard.
Our friendly team of disability warriors are ready to get you the disability benefits you deserve! If you are looking for Wooster OH disability lawyers, Warren OH disability lawyers, or disability benefits in Ohio, call the Best Columbus Disability Lawyers– Liner Legal! We are here to help everyone in Ohio get the benefits they need. Contact us by clicking here.