Michelle Sese is a Law Clerk at Liner Legal, the best disability law firm in Ohio! Michelle has been with Liner Legal since 2018 and is in law school herself. Read more about her in her employee profile!
- What is your background: I am a first-generation Pinoy-American. I received my bachelor’s degree in psychology from The Ohio State University. I am the eldest of four. I am currently a law student at The University of Akron.
- What is your favorite thing about working at Liner Legal: My favorite thing about working at Liner Legal is that we never forget that we are a team and are in this together. Everyone not only does their best in their own positions, but everyone is willing to help one another to get the disability benefits our clients deserve.
- What do you look forward to most in your career with us: I continuously look forward to being mentored by our firm’s amazing, committed lawyers.
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself: When I was about 7 years old, I got lost at Cedar Point. My family was able to find me by the crowd that started gathering to listen to me sing “Reflection” from Mulan.
- Are you married: I became engaged to my wonderful fiancé Kyle during the summer of 2020. We have been together for 6 years.
- Do you have any children: I do not have any children and do not plan to have any. But I can’t wait to be the fun aunt!
- Do you have any pets: I have a French Bulldog named Tato, a Siberian Husky named Rohnan, two hedgehogs, 3 aquariums with frogs and many fish. I have one aquarium at work with my Betta boi named Crowley!
- What is your favorite food: I’m a foodie, so this is hard. But I’d be lying if I wasn’t constantly thinking of Korean BBQ or Vietnamese pho with cinnamon.
- What do you do in your spare time: I love to play video games, reading, and binging horror/supernatural/adventure/sci-fi shows. During warmer months, I love hiking and camping.
- How have you been spending your time during quarantine: A lot of video gaming and reading. They help transport me to other worlds where I can forget for a moment that a pandemic is happening.
- What makes you a disability warrior: “The process of getting disability benefits on top of living with a debilitating health condition can be extremely stressful. Therefore, I actively try being extremely patient with and compassionate to our clients’ emotions, thoughts, and situation.”
Our friendly team at Liner Legal is here to help you with Cleveland OH disability benefits and more! If you are looking for a Canton OH disability law office, Cleveland deaf discrimination lawyer, or Warren OH disability lawyers don’t wait – contact Liner Legal today!