Emma Weik is a Legal Assistant at Liner Legal, the best disability law firm in Ohio! Originally from Oregon, Emma is loving her time in Ohio and working with our Ohio disability lawyer team. Read more about her in her employee profile!
- What is your background: I graduated with a degree in Paralegal Studies in 2019. Before being a paralegal, I worked in restaurants and breweries.
- What is your favorite thing about working at Liner Legal: I love the company culture and connecting with clients. I look forward to helping people and making a difference in their lives.
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself: I am from Oregon.
- Do you have any pets? I have a Border Collie named Tai and a cat named Oliver.
- What is your favorite food: My favorite food is hotdogs – especially a Carolina Dog.
- Favorite movie/TV show: Schitt’s Creek & Pride & Prejudice
- What do you do in your spare time: Read, embroider, hang with my dog Tai, and try to spend as much time in nature as possible.
- How have you been spending your time during quarantine: I have been doing lots of puzzles. I also watched a lot of Tiktok and explored Ohio nature during the summer months.
- What makes you a disability warrior: “I am a disability warrior because I strive to make a connection with every client and make sure that I am fighting for them.”
Our friendly team at Liner Legal is here to help you with Cleveland OH disability benefits and more! If you are looking for a Youngstown, Ohio disability lawyer, Cleveland deaf discrimination lawyer, or Warren OH disability lawyers, don’t wait – contact Liner Legal today!