Meet our team! This is Sangah Han, an Administrative Assistant at Liner Legal, the best law firm to get you disability benefits in Ohio! Sangah and our team of disability warriors are here to help you, and to fight for the benefits you deserve. Learn more about Sangah by reading the blog below!
- What is your background: I was born and raised in Seoul, Korea. I studied Art History but I spent most of my time in college reading novels. I worked as an English teacher and a webcomic translator. In 2019, after 4 years together, my husband Mike and I got married and moved to Ohio, where he’s from.
- What is your favorite thing about working at Liner Legal: I love working with people who care about what they do. It feels great when we are able to help people; their thanks means so much to me.
- What do you look forward to most in your career with Liner Legal? The thing that I look forward to the most is learning more about the practice and ways in which we can help people in need.
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself: I have traveled to 14 countries so far.
- Tell me about your family: My husband Mike and I met in Seoul and we’ve been together for 7 years now.
- Do you have any pets? I have two cats named Chestnut and Gom (meaning bear in Korean) and recently we adopted a puppy named Soonmoo (meaning turnip in Korean).
- What is your favorite food? Sushi
- What is your favorite TV Show? My brain says The Office but my heart says Community.
- What do you do in your spare time: I like to watch cute animal videos on social media.
- What makes you a disability warrior: I am a disability warrior because I like to think I’m an empathetic person, and when I see someone who is having a difficult time I always want to do everything in my power to help them.
Our friendly team of disability warriors are ready to get you the disability benefits you deserve! If you are looking for Wooster OH disability lawyers, Warren OH disability lawyers, or disability benefits in Ohio, call the Best Columbus Disability Lawyers– Liner Legal! We are here to help everyone in Ohio get the benefits they need. Contact us by clicking here.