Meet our team! Stephanie Malone is a Legal Assistant at Liner Legal, the best disability law firm in Ohio! She’s worked with Liner Legal for over a year and is loving her time working with our Ohio disability lawyer team. Read more about her in her employee profile!
- What is your background: I have a Master’s Degree in Forensic Psychology with a specialization in Legal Systems. I have also worked as an EDPNA (Eligible Direct Pay Non-Attorney Representative) and a Vocational Expert Witness for SSA. I am also a Qualified Mental Health Professional with Madison County/Huntsville Metro jail (Huntsville, AL).
- What is your favorite thing about working at Liner Legal: I feel like Liner Legal is more than a firm I work for – I love working with all my coworkers and I feel like I am part of an extended family. Helping others get the benefits they deserve and have worked so hard for is extremely rewarding.
- What do you look forward to most in your career with Liner Legal? Longevity – I am so excited to be a part of this team and cannot wait to see what my future with Liner Legal holds.
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself: I am a HUGE fan of music and football, I travel all over the US for concerts and football games, and I love the beach.
- Tell me about your family: I live with my boyfriend Paul and our dogs.
- Do you have any pets? Yes, two dogs named Lola and Lou.
- What is your favorite food? Mexican
- What is your favorite TV show or movie? I love any true crime documentary.
- What do you do in your spare time: I listen to music, read, cook, go on trips, play with my dogs and visit with my family.
- What makes you a disability warrior: I have an extensive background in working with those with disabilities. As a prior Vocational Expert Witness for SSA, I have an in-depth knowledge of vocational matters and find this useful in my daily work. I also have a heavy background in psychology and feel this can be helpful in our line of work as well. I truly care about our clients and they’re being able to meet their basic needs, so I will do what I can to help them. It is such a fantastic feeling to know we help those who need it most.
Our friendly team of disability warriors is ready to get you the disability benefits you deserve! If you are looking for Wooster OH disability lawyers., Warren OH disability lawyers, or disability benefits in Ohio, call the Best Columbus Disability Lawyers– Liner Legal! We are here to help everyone in Ohio get the benefits they need. Contact us by clicking here.