Aimee Anzalone is a Paralegal at Liner Legal, the best disability law firm in Ohio! She has worked at Liner Legal for 5 years and loves being a disability warrior. Read more about her in her employee profile!
- What is your background: I graduated from Ohio University with a Bachelor’s degree in Family Studies and a minor in psychology. Prior to working at Liner Legal, I worked in Florida as an SSA disability adjudicator for 4 years. I have also worked at DCFS, Healthy Start, and the Tampa Bay Crisis Center.
- What is your favorite thing about working at Liner Legal: My favorite thing about working at Liner Legal is being part of a team where everyone works hard day in and day out. I trust every co-worker here, knowing that we are all working together to help our clients the best we can.
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself: I lived in Florida for 9 years while my husband served in the US Air Force. I love the Gulf beaches and want to be a snowbird and move back after retirement.
- Tell us about your family: I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 14 years. We have two children, one boy and one girl.
- Do you have any pets? I have a Boxer named Tia.
- What is your favorite food: Crab legs for dinner and ice cream for dessert.
- Favorite movie/TV show: The Bachelor/Bachelorette
- What do you do in your spare time: You can usually find me on a field somewhere cheering on my kids in their sports. In between their games and practices, I enjoy traveling, spending time with friends/family, and working out at OrangeTheory.
- How have you been spending your time during quarantine: Exploring new parks, especially ones with waterfalls.
- What makes you a disability warrior: “I am a disability warrior because I aim to work with and treat each client as if they were one of my own family members.”
Our friendly team at Liner Legal are your Northeast Ohio disability lawyers! Our team of Cleveland disability lawyers is here to help with Ohio disability benefits psychological conditions cases, Cleveland OH disability benefits, and more. Call Liner Legal today to schedule your free consultation.