We are also your experienced Ohio Workers’ Compensation law firm
At Liner Legal, we know that work-related injuries can be devastating–many of our social security disability clients came to us after being totally disabled by an injury suffered on the job. And the Ohio Workers’ Compensation claims process can be exhausting. Don’t face this alone. Put the power of an experienced Ohio Workers’ Compensation attorney on your side. Contact Liner Legal today. We’ll handle the details of your case so you can focus on your recovery.
Put the power of an experienced Ohio Workers’ Compensation attorney on your side.
Ohio Workers’ Compensation benefits you may receive
Depending on the severity of your injuries, here are the Ohio Workers’ Compensation benefits you may be eligible for:
Your rights under Ohio’s Workers’ Compensation laws
With few exceptions, every employer is required by state law to provide Workers’ Compensation benefits for employees who suffer from work-related illness or injury. According to the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) as an injured employee, you have the right to:
- a quality independent medical examination when required in your claim.
- access your records either in person or online.
- appeal a decision made on your claim to BWC, Ohio Managed Care Organizations (MCO), or the Industrial Commission of Ohio (IC).
- be considered for all benefits and rehabilitation services for which you may be eligible.
- expect prompt, professional, and courteous customer service from all BWC employees
- have your approved medical bills paid and not to be billed an additional amount.
- quickly access high-quality healthcare from any BWC-certified healthcare provider you choose.
- receive timely payments for the allowed conditions in your claim.
- represent yourself or hire a lawyer at your own expense.
The claims process can be complicated, and you may hit some roadblocks along the way. Liner Legal can help, so contact us today. We can assist you with filing a claim and fight to make sure your employee rights are protected. Fill out a free initial consultation form or call 216-282-1773 today.